– C making noises (most of which are rude ones) and laughing at herself;
– She finally realized that pebbles and stones are not meant to be eaten, but they make a curious noise if you bang them together;
– Having a couple of arguments with other car drivers whilst driving – you can’t stop your car suddenly in the middle of the road to say hello to someone and start swearing at me when I beep my horn at you to move!!
– Going to swim four times in five days!
– Having a delicious dinner with friends AND being charged reasonably. I still can’t get over our last dinner in Malta when we were a party of four, three of us had fish and were charged Euro120 for the fish alone.
– I’m still trying hard not to slap some salesgirl silly. Please don’t ‘tsk’ me when you mean to say ‘no’. I am not a dog. But I may bite.
– Moving C into a separate room in a big bed. She slept the whole night without waking up once for her blessed dummy. The trick seems to be giving her a big bed since we’ve realized she moves around her bed like a clock. So if it’s space she wants, space she will get.
– Meeting up with a mummy who gave birth to a little girl on the same day that C was born! It was so nice catching up with her and noting how many similarities exist between our girls!
– Rediscovering my Bucilla love. It’s still August, but Christmas is only four months away!
– I’m missing my smartphone, my Instagram and not being able to share my photos in real time. So be warned that I will definitely make up for it come next month 🙂